The cup says that Mum is always in my heart. Heart book mark. Proverbs. I get it! Maybe you love the Proverbs, Ruby. Also love the crochet work on the table. Do you do that?
One of my boys gave me this sweet mug last birthday and it has become my fave for my cup of tea. I like a white cup or mug for tea :-) The heart book marks are made by one of my friends family. They sell lots of little bits and pieces like this at the markets, Yes, I do love the Book of Proverbs but this was a random choice. No, I do not crochet. This little cloth is from long ago in my hope chest! I think it was given to me and I notice there is a hole right next to where my Bible is sitting :-( Jeanne, How are you? So nice to have you back. Been thinking of you a lot. Believe me it would take a lot more than a pair of specs to change my persona!! These are actually my old ones which had become useless but now I can use again. After everything settles and I have my eyes re-checked I may have to get newies. I do love the little diamontes on the sides of these!
Welcome to my place. Please use gracious speech when commenting. I do not mind if you disagree with me or correct error, but I won't be entering into any debates here.
The cup says that Mum is always in my heart. Heart book mark. Proverbs. I get it! Maybe you love the Proverbs, Ruby. Also love the crochet work on the table. Do you do that?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking newkidontheblog had fantastic eyesight because I sure couldn't read what was on the cup! Then I clicked on the picture lol.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture Ruby...
Nothing needs to be said with this photos. It says it all so simply. My little scene would love something similar:)
ReplyDeleteSo I'm wondering if those are sexy new specs for your lovely new eyes!! Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteWhat a peaceful scene.
One of my boys gave me this sweet mug last birthday and it has become my fave for my cup of tea. I like a white cup or mug for tea :-)
ReplyDeleteThe heart book marks are made by one of my friends family. They sell lots of little bits and pieces like this at the markets, Yes, I do love the Book of Proverbs but this was a random choice. No, I do not crochet. This little cloth is from long ago in my hope chest! I think it was given to me and I notice there is a hole right next to where my Bible is sitting :-(
Jeanne, How are you? So nice to have you back. Been thinking of you a lot. Believe me it would take a lot more than a pair of specs to change my persona!! These are actually my old ones which had become useless but now I can use again. After everything settles and I have my eyes re-checked I may have to get newies. I do love the little diamontes on the sides of these!
You are a clever lady. Well done! ☺
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. Looks peaceful :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me want to go and indulge in that very activity right now.
ReplyDelete