something beginning with....... W?
Hey it's good to be back home again! (La, la, la that might work in a song! Sometimes this ol' town seems like a long lost friend.......)
I am praising and thanking God that my operation has been so successful. Cataract ops are rarely a failure but it is the Lord who gives the surgeon skill. Thank you for all your messages of encouragement and your prayers.
We had a great week in Brisbane, with the occasional drama and getting lost in the RAT RACE, but arrived home safely in the early hours this morning. How precious our place looks. Ahem...down side is I can see a LOT of cleaning that needs doing :-(
I am really looking forward to seeing my parents, children and grandchildren.
God's mercies endure for ever!

Glad to hear all went well and you're home safely.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything went well for you!
ReplyDeleteOh Ruby, that is good news, what a sigh of relief for you. Glory to God for His goodness! xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the good report Ruby... enjoying your fresh new vision! Yes, now you will see the dust lol.
ReplyDeleteOh, hooray !!!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news Ruby, I'm glad everything went well and as the saying goes "There is no place like home."
ReplyDeleteSo glad this went so well, Ruby. Any hurry to do the other eye, or is that not needed. My eye doctor said that when I can't drive at night, then I need to get that surgery. What is is like? A piece of cake?
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about seeing dust. I have been back to using FlyLady to organize the house. I like her approach because she tells you "You are not behind! I don't want you to try to catch up; I just want you to jump in where we are. O.K.?" The Lord and the family are always first.
oh Hallelujah!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for modern medicine - but we know it's He, who gives the healing.
Julie
God is good! I remember when my mom had her cataracts removed she said she didn't realize how much she wasn't seeing before! I am sorry about the cleaning part, though LOL! I'm so glad your operation was successful.
ReplyDeleteOh Ruby, such good news! And you know what? You and yours have survived all this time without you seeing a little bit of dirt or dust. You will continue to survive and thrive until you get around to doing it. :)
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you!
Ruby - that is excellent news, glad all went well. My dad had his second eye done last month (when I was visiting) and I was very surprised at how quickly the eye recovers.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Ruby. Thanks for always visiting me! Enjoy being home. Blessings
ReplyDeleteFantastic news for you Ruby. I'm so pleased to hear that the operation went so well.
ReplyDeletePraise God!
i have been thinking about you the last few days. My hubby and I were out of town and I've been offline. I was looking forward to coming home and seeing how things were with you. So glad to hear all went well.
ReplyDeletetake care,
Tricia
God is good.
ReplyDeleteGive up? Not one guess at something beginning with W?
ReplyDelete